Saturday, May 08, 2010

Now Playing: Iron Man 2

Wow, I am slow in getting this done...so! Iron Man 2! I watched, I loved it. I think RDJ is pretty much made for this role somehow. I have to admit, I feel like everything I want to say about the franchise or the characters I already covered in the review for the first Iron Man.

So, instead, a list of random semi-related thoughts.

1) Don Cheadle is a great War Machine. That other guy is a moron of Tank proportions.

2) This lead up to the Avengers is pretty epic. I'm really hoping that Edward Norton does indeed come back.

3) Scarlett Johansson is full-body leather? holy krikey. Almost makes me rethink my fantasy casting for the next Batman.

4) I kinda love Tony Stark. He's class-A jerk but damn, if he doesn't ooze charisma. Did I mention that I think RDJ was born for this role?

Whoops, I almost forgot: 3.5 out of 5 stars.

No comments: